Are you dating this guy for a while, but you are not certain if he is your soul mate? It’s a dilemma facing many ladies today. In the quest for the love you will come across many guys, some are good and some will just waste your time only for you to realize when it is too late. It is with these experiences that you realize you were blind in the relationship, as the signs were evident. However, you always ignored the signs or made excuses for him.
Most ladies have been there, where they meet a guy; invest their time and energy only to realize that they were never interested. They were just passing the time with them and having fun. How can you tell he is wasting your time? How do you avoid a time waster? The answers lie between his actions and words. This is what ladies forget and end up dating a time waster as they only consider the words and forget that words should be followed by actions.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TIME WASTER AND A SOUL MATE LIES WITHIN THE SMALL GESTURES AND THE BEHAVIOR IN THE RELATIONSHIP. HERE ARE THE SIGNS THAT SHOW HE IS JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND NOT YOUR SOUL MATE.
1. He has a girlfriend or another girl (one-off) on the side.
2. You have serious suspicions he’s sexting someone else.
3. Your friends and he can easily prove your suspicions.
4. Almost every time you meet up is planned or initiated by him and are almost always on his terms and turf.
5. Rendezvous always lead to sex.
6. All you two do together is “get it in.”
7. Meeting in public is often a no-no unless it’s for dinner or drinks, when he finds it absolutely necessary. Points four and five, listed above, are especially pertinent here.
8. Every time you meet, he never called to make plans in advance. He always calls and meets on the same day—at most, he will phone the day before.
9. If, and that’s a big, strong “if,” he phones in advance, like a week earlier, the first thing he says is, “I’m free next [insert day, time, and place here].”
10. You have been meeting for a considerable length of time with no growth in the relationship (if you can even call it that).
11. He only calls you to initiate meeting up or sex. All other communication is done via text, Facebook chat, or IM, and all he says is mundane crap and silly things. In retrospect, you realize it never amounts to an actual conversation.
12. His friends giggle as quietly as possible when in your presence.
13. There are no emotional discussions concerning the two of you.
14. There are no emotional discussions, period!
15. He has the task of taking off your clothes down to the second—you’d be butt-naked before Usain Bolt finishes a 100-meter.
16. There’s no falling asleep after sex. If it’s over, he gets you to leave, or if it’s at your place, he does.
17. Unless the sex is good. Then you can stay over for a morning sesh—followed by one of you leaving.
18. Cuddles and lovey-doveyness never happen before or after sex. If it does, he’s keeping you buttered up, so he can have your services for longer.
19. He says, “Thank you,” after sex, possibly followed by, “Have a nice day/rest of night.”
20. Hookups are only when he feels like it, not you (it isn’t really about you). They happen when he is free and doesn’t have another girl over.
21. Whenever you make a request, he is busy.
22. He doesn’t care about the new underwear you sadly bought for him, but appreciates your level of hygiene and pubic hair maintenance.
23. Your friends roll their eyes as soon as you name drop him.
24. You’ve seen him out having dinner with someone else.
25. He loves doing it doggy-style—eye contact and any contact other than sexual doesn’t interest him. (I am aware there would be other positions going on, but a noticeable preference for this one is a red flag.)
26. You are always almost drunk, buzzed, or tipsy whenever you have sex.
27. He is never all up in your George Foreman when you want him to be (yep, there’s a bit of slang for you).
28. He hates it when you squealing over babies or cute things—he acts as though talking of such things are rude. If you speak, he prefers it to be dirty!